The two farms of the Causse Noir
The King’s Road
The village of Meyrueis
1) Then follow "Sérigas" on the GR® 62a hiking trail. The trail crosses the D39 twice.
2) In Sérigas, walk past the farm building, then turn left to reach the D39 once again. Turn right onto the road, walk for 200m and, having ignored two paths on the left, leave the road for a wide track on the left beyond a group of houses, towards "Le Marjoab".
3) Cross the hamlet of Le Marjoab and 150 m further on take the track on the left.
4) At the intersection of tracks, turn right towards "Meyrueis 4,6 km".
NB! Take a path on the left that goes downhill and around a field to join up with the old Meyrueis-Le Vigan road in a bend.
5) Turn left onto it and walk downhill to Meyrueis. Cross the D 986 and enter the forest opposite. At the crossroads, turn left towards Meyrueis, join up with the road and turn left onto it. Then turn left onto Rue de l’Airette to return to Meyrueis.
Tourism'house and national Parc at Florac
Place de l'ancienne gare, N106, 48400 Florac-trois-rivières
04 66 45 01 14
This office is part of the National Park's associated tourist-information network, whose mission is to provide information on, and raise awareness of, the sites and events as well as the rules that must be observed in the National Park's central zone.
On site: exhibitions, video projections, events and shop Open year-round
- Bus line 259 Mende - Sainte Enimie - Meyrueis
- Bus line 215 « Millau – Peyreleau - Meyrueis »
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: